Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi
Sahitya Akademi, an autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture, Govt.
of India, invites applications for the post of Editor Hindi at its Head-Office.
The post is to be filled up by Direct Recruitment and those working in Govt.
or semi Govt. should apply through proper channel. Incumbent may be transferred
to any office of the Sahitya Akademi located anywhere in India.
- Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600 p.m.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Hindi Literature from a recognized University
- Should be a person of proven literary ability
- Fairly good knowledge of Indian Literature and good contacts with the
- Five years’ experience in editing literary journals and publications in
- Good knowledge of one or more Indian languages besides Hindi
- Basic knowledge of computer application
- Research/Doctoral Degree in Hindi literature
- Degree/Diploma in journalism
- Experience in Research/published papers/works
- Experience in Literary Translation
How To Apply:
The application may be sent to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan,
Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110 001
Last Date: 01.05.2011