Haryana Public Service Commission
Advertisement No. 4
The Commission invites applications for recruitment to the following posts:
Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
Department: Haryana State Cooperative Supply And Marketing Federation
Total Posts: 1
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800+Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 18 years and not more than 40
years age as on 18.01.2013
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or
equivalent in respective trade as defined in PWD (B&R) Code.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric
Assistant Director Industrial Health-cum-certifying Surgeon (Class-II)
Department: Labour Department, Haryana
Total Posts: 3
Pay Scale: Pay Band 2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay.
Age Limit: Not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on
- Degree of MBBS or its equivalent qualifications recognized by Medical
Council of India.
- Adequate Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit.
- Candidate having experience of Industrial Occupational diseases
possessing experience in Industrial Hygiene in factories and practical
experience of working in factories will be preferred.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Department: Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
Total Posts: 1
Pay Scale: PB Rs.8000-275-10200-EB-275-13500 (9300-34800)+5400 Grade
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 20 years and not more
than 40 years as on 18.2.2013. In case of employees of all Power Utilities of
Haryana, age limit is relaxable to the extent of service rendered by them in any
Power Utility or the State Govt. provided they applied through proper channel.
- Has obtained Bachelor Engineering Degree or equivalent from any
Indian/foreign University/Institute duly recognized by All India Council of
Technical Education with a minimum of 60% marks in Electrical/Electrical and
- Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
Courtesy : Haryana Public Service Commission