Nagaland Public Service Commission
(Advt No. NPSC-1/2014)
Vacancy Detail :
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the
Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below :
- ITEM NO. 1: 20 (Twenty) posts of Extra Assistant
Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel &
Administrative Reforms Department, Nagaland.
- ITEM NO. 2: 3 (Three) posts of Deputy Superintendent of
Police (Class-I Gazetted) under Home Department, Police Establishment
- ITEM NO. 3: 2 (Two) posts of Youth Resources Officer
(Class-II Gazetted) under Youth Resources and Sports Department, Nagaland.
- ITEM NO. 4: 2 (Two) posts of Station Superintendent
(Class-II Gazetted) under Nagaland State Transport, Transport Department,
- ITEM NO. 5: 40 (Forty) posts of Secretariat Assistant
(Class-III Non Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms
- ITEM NO. 6: 2 (Two) Posts of Research Assistant
(Class-III Non Gazetted) under Art & Culture Department, Nagaland. (Reserved
for Angami and Khiamniungan Tribe)
- ITEM NO. 7: 1 (One) Post of Research Assistant
(Class-III Non Gazetted) under Administrative Training Institute, Nagaland
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2014) :
- Minimum : 21 yrs
- Maximum : 30 yrs.
Pay Scale :
- Item No. 1& 2 : P.B. – 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400.
- Item No. 3 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,600.
- Item No. 4 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,400.
- Item No. 5 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,200.
- Item No. 6&7 : P.B. – 1, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800.
Educational Qualification :
- Item No. 1 to 7 : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including
Divinity, from a Recognized University.
Examination Fee :
Note : Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and
awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
How To Apply :
Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal at https://nagaland.gov.in
or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC). Details of the Online
Application Form (eForm), instructions to the candidates and list of operational
CSCs are available on the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in.
Important Dates :
- The Online Application Form shall be available from :
12 May 2014
- Last date of submission : 25 May 2014
Courtesy : NPSC