(Books) : General Science for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations
Jigeesha’s General Science is a comprehensive book designed for Civil Services aspirants preparing for the preliminary examination.
The text is divided into two parts—General Science Study Material and Question Banks. The first part covers all the important fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The second part - Question Banks provides topic-wise questions based on the original question pattern along with the answer keys.
Beginning with the basics and progressing in a step-by-step manner, all topics are handled in a comprehensive manner. This will allow the reader ample opportunity to grasp the concepts and practise applicative techniques in a focused manner. The book is a complete course in specific topics and will help the aspirant to prepare for any changes in format or in question types, in the actual examination.
• Provides information in easy to assimilate forms such as lists, tables and charts
• Supports concepts such as waves, motion, sound, electricity, action of heat and cell structures, with illustrations and images
• Provides unique topics such as telecommunication, biotechnology, bio piracy and biological warfare
• Covers the study of electromagnetic radiation and the concepts associated with it
• Includes a bank of 300 general science questions based on the original question pattern
• Includes solved original questions on general science from previous examinations
New to the Edition:-
• Original questions of the year 2016
• Fine—tuned according to the latest pattern of the examination
Book Detail :
- Publisher : Lexis Nexis; Second 2017 edition (23 November 2016)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 504 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9350358743
- ISBN-13 : 978-9350358740