(The Gist of Kurukshetra) PROSPECTS OF RURAL TOURISM IN NORTH EAST [APRIL-2019]
(The Gist of Kurukshetra) PROSPECTS OF RURAL TOURISM IN NORTH EAST
PROSPECTS OF RURAL TOURISM IN NORTH EAST
- Provides an opportunity to optimising the use of village level recourses/assets.
- Provides a national/ International platform for rural art and handicraft made by rural folk food festival dress.
- Rural Tourism can also promote cultural identity of tribal and other community.
- It provides impetus to the rural economy and linked them to the economy of the world.
- Rural Tourism is emerging as a primary tourism sector and has a great capacity to create large scale employment in rural areas. India lives in rural areas and without developing rural areas India cannot be a developed country.
- The same is applicable for the North East Region of India. It is
evident that the 'Paradise Unexplored' is highly rich in natural and
cultural resources. These potentials of resources can be tapped through
rural tourism in the interest of its inhabitants. Hence, promotion of rural
tourism can play a major role in the creation of additional employment
opportunities in rural areas and upliftment of living conditions and
increase in income of rural inhabitants by promoting rural tourism/
multifaceted village life which has largely remained untapped. success. Some
of the stakeholders who are part of this
This is Only Sample Material, To Get Full Materials Buy The Gist 1 Year Subscription - "Only PDF" Click Here