(The Gist of PIB) Non Invasive Ventilator “SwasthVayu” [MAY-2020]
(The Gist of PIB) Non Invasive Ventilator “SwasthVayu”
Non Invasive Ventilator “SwasthVayu”
- CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bengaluru, a constituent lab of CSIR has developed a BiPAP Non Invasive Ventilator “SwasthYa” for COVID -19.
- BiPAP Non-Invasive ventilator is a microcontroller-based precise closed-loop adaptive control system with a built-in biocompatible “3D printed manifold & coupler” with HEPA filter (Highly Efficient Particulate Air Filter).
- These unique features help to alleviate the fear of the virus spread. It has features like Spontaneous, CPAP, Timed, AUTO BIPAP modes with provision to connect Oxygen concentrator or Enrichment unit externally.
- The major advantage of this machine is that it is simple to use without any specialized nursing, cost effective, compact and configured with majority of indigenous components.
- The portable ventilator, named SwasthVayu, was developed in a record 36 days.
This is Only Sample Material, To Get Full Materials Buy The Gist 1 Year Subscription - "Only PDF" Click Here