Uttar Pradesh State GK Questions (Set-23) for UPPSC Exam
1. What is the percentage of total cultivated land of India in Uttar Pradesh?
2. Where does K.M. Hindu Institute in the State exist?
3. Lunknow-49 (Sardar), Allahabad Safed and Arka Amulya are the fruit variation
4. Which of the following pair is suitable for Guava production in the State?
5. Which of the following is the largest industry in Uttar Pradesh?
(a) Foundry Industry
(b) Leather Industry
(c) Agriculture Implements Industry
(d) Handloom Industry
1(d), 2(a), 3(a), 4(a), 5(d)