Uttar Pradesh State GK Questions (Set-6) for UPPSC Exam
1. Which of the following cities of Uttar Pradesh
is known as Kranti Natar?
2. What is the percentage of rainfal in rainy season
in Uttar Pradesh?
3. In which area of the State are tropical- moist
deciduous forest found?
(a) 50 to 75 cm rain area
(b) 75 to 100 cm rain area
(c) 100 to 150 cm rain area
(d) 150 to 200 cm rain area
4. In which of the following districts of Uttar
Pradesh are maximum minerals found?
5. At present how many district are there in Uttar
1(a), 2(c), 3(c), 4(a), 5(d)