Model Questions for UPSC PRE CSAT PAPER SET - 41
1. A CEO was delivering a speech in front of the employees. In this speech, he is giving special focus on the need of ‘good employees’. According to you a ‘good employee’ should be one who
(a) Comes to the office before time
(b) Finisher the work assigned to him on time
(c) Waster a lot of time in office.
(d) Comes to the office on time.
2. Newly recruited employees have recently joined the office the appropriate behaviour of a controlling officer towards them should be.
(a) Not to indulge in fostering cozy Relations
(b) To advise them to work with responsibility
(c) To introduce them to all and advise them to work cooperation
(d) To make them feel comfortable.
3. You are a Team leader and you have to distribute a task between the team members. What should be the criteria of distribution?
(a) Knowledge of work
4. On fine day, due to an accident, you were late for your office. Boss shouted at you for coming late your reaction should be
(a) Keep your calm and after your boss calms down, you would tell him the reason for being late
(b) Interrupt your boss and tell him the reason for being late.
(c) Not to get excited soon and listen patiently
(d) Leave the job at once as it hurted your ego.
5. You are in customer care services. A customer calls you with a query. He explains something using amusing words. How will you respond to the customer?
(a) Use the same words as the customer.
(b) Ask the customer what he means.
(c) Tell the customer to use correct terminology
(d) Hang up the phone.
6. You are a manager with some funds available to give incentive to your subordinates. To motivate them, which of the following appeals you the most?
(a) Computerization of the office.
(b) Building of a rest room in the office
(c) Distribute the funds to the top three performers.
(d) Introduce new Technology in the office.
7. In a conference, emphasis should be on listening than speaking. Why?
(a) It facilitates the exchange of ideas.
(b) It will help in speaking, when your turn comes.
(c) Listening is easy to do.
(d) It increases the effectiveness of an individual.
8. A leader was delivering a speech in an area. The people started returning they were not listening properly the reason could be.
(a) The leader lacks credibility and confidence.
(b) The people may be tired or worried and have too much on their mind to concentrate
(c) The leader has a monotonous and dull voice.
(d) All of the above
Direction: (9-10) Find the word which does not resemble the other word forming a group-
9. (a) Pen
10. (a) Break
1 (c), 2 (a), 3 (d), 4 (d), 5 (a), 6 (a), 7 (d), 8 (c), 9 (a), 10 (d)