Model Questions for UPSC PRE CSAT PAPER SET - 5
Model Questions for UPSC PRE CSAT PAPER SET - 51. In the Olympic Games, the flags of six nations were flown on the masts in the following way
1. The flag of America was the left to Indian tricolor and to the right of
the flag of France.
2. The flag of Australia was on the right of the Indian flag but was to the left of the flag of Japan which was to the left of the flag of China.
Find the two flags which are in the centre.
(a) India and Australia
(b) Japan and Australia
(c) America and India
(d) America and Australia.
2. Mr. A, Miss. B, Mr. C and Miss. D are sitting around a table and discussing their trades
I. Mr. A sits opposite to cook
II. Miss. B sits right to the barber
III. The washer man is on the left of the tailor
IV. Miss. D sits opposite to Mr. C
What are the Trades of A and B?
(a) Tailor and Barber
(b) Barber and Cook
(c) Tailor and Cook
(d) Washer man and Cook
Directon: On the information given below, answer the questions
I. P, , R, S and T are sitting in a circle facing the centre
II. R is immediate left of T
III. P is between S and T
3. Who is to the immediate left of R?
4. Which of the following statements can be dispensed with?
(b) 2 only
(c) 3 only
(d) 2 or 3 only
5. Six friends A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a closed circle facing the centre.
1. A is facing D
2. C is between A and B
3. F is between E and A
Who is to the immediate left of B?
CSAT Paper-2 Study Material for UPSC Prelims Exam
UPSC Exam Complete Study Materials (Pre+Mains+Interview Combo Notes)
COMPLETE STUDY MATERIAL FOR UPSC PRELIMS (GS+CSAT+NCERT+Tests)
Direction : A, B, C, D, E, and F are seated in a circle facing the centre.
1. D is between F and B
2. A is second to the left of D and second to the right of E
6. Who is facing A?
(d) either F or B
7. Who among the following is facing D?
(d) Cannot be determined
Direction: Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting in circle facing the centre.
1. B is sitting between G and D
2. H is third to the left of B and second to the right of A
3. C is sitting between A and G and B and E are not sitting opposite to the each other.
8. Who is third to the left of D?
(d) Cannot be determined
9. Which of the following statements is not correct?
(a) C is the third to the right of D
(b) A is sitting between C and F
(c) D and A are sitting opposite to each other
(d) E is sitting between F and D.
10. A group of eight members sit in a circle.
1. D is between A and F is opposite to G.
2. E is to the right of A but on the left of C.
3. B * having H to his left and F to his right.
Find the member who is diagonally opposite to A?