Model Questions for UPSC PRE GS PAPER SET -
1. Statement A: Environment is store house of maximum energy.
Reason R: Due to environmental powers and process comes new
Select the correct codes given below:
(a) A and R both are right
(b) A & R both are wrong
(c) A is wrong R is right
(d) A is wright R is wrong.
2. To cutting of forests which one of the following problem create?
(a) increase in rain
(b) soil degrudation and uncontrolled flood.
(c) Decrease in temperature
(d) None of the above
3. Which one of the following system is not controlled by Natural Laws?
(a) Food chain
(b) Human based ernade ecological system
(c) Flow of energy
(d) Biological chemical cycle.
4. A sustanable Bio-group called in a Ecosystem is?
5. In any ecosystem human and all animals are as:
(d) Secondary Consumers
6. The primary source of energy in an ecosystem is:
(d) Green Plants
7. In a grassland ecosystem, pyramid of numbers is:
8. On the earth surface, which one of the followings character is
(d) None of these
9. Most sustainable ecosystem is:
10. Which of the following industries produces the most non-biodgradable
(a) Food processing unit
(b) Thermal power plants
(c) Textile Mills
(d) Paper Mill
1 (C), 2 (B), 3 (B), 4 (A), 5 (A), 6 (C), 7 (A), 8
(C), 9 (D), 10 (B)