(Apply online) : All India Civil Services Coaching Centre Chennai
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
- In order to register online for the Competitive Examination Coaching Centre (CECC), the candidate has to visit the website www.civilservicecoaching.com.
- Read carefully the instructions given herein and click Apply Now.
- The registration page opens up wherein, the candidate has to fill-in the online application form.
- Candidates are hereby informed that all the certificates of their eligibility and documents obtained on or before the closing date of submission of the filled in application alone will be considered.
Fields indicated by * mark are mandatory.
Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information.
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Father / Mother / Guardian
- Persons with Disability (Orthopedically Impaired / Visually Impaired / Hearing Impaired / Others) should choose their percentage of disability.
- Date of Birth
- Candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
- Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number.
- Education details (10th Standard Public examination details)
- Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
- Read the declaration, tick the check boxes and click SUBMIT.
- Save the information you have entered:
- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour. Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
- If there are any errors, rectify the same using Edit data option. Otherwise Submit the same.
- On submission, SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and an acknowledgement will be displayed. The acknowledgement will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.