Solutions : BPSC PRE 2008 Solutions
26. Bihar is the ---- largest state of India according to 2001 census
27. In India the third largest state according to population and twelveth largest state in areas is
28. In How many adhikaranas is the Kautilya Arth-Shastra divided?
29. Who Identified the name Sandrokottas as Chandragupta Maurya?
30. Who Deciphered the Brahmi Inscriptions of Asoka first time?
31. The last Mauryan emperor was?
32. Iltutmish appointed his first subedar in Bihar to:
33. After the revolt of 1857 the British recruted the Soldiers from the
Brahmins of U.P & Bihar
Bengalis and Orriaâ€™s from the EastGurkhas, Sikhs and Punjabis in the North
Madras presidency and Marathas
34. Bihar Socialist party was founded by:
Subhash Chandra Bose
35. Who founded patliputra
36. Which one of the following is correct about the permanent settlement introduced in Bihar
The Zamindars were deprived of the-ownership of the land
The right of ownership of land was made heriditory and transferable for the Zamindars
Land revenue was constitutionalised
Abolition of Zamindari
37. The militant phase of the trade union movement in India was
38. The most important of the pre-congress Nationalist organization was the
Bengal British India Society
East India Association
Young Bengal Association
Indian Association of Calcutta
39. Who was the founder of Forward Block?
Jai Prakash Narain
Moti Lal Nehru
Subash Chander Bose
40. Who was the first President of All India Trade Union Congress
Lala Lajpat Rai
41. Where was the first All India Kissan Maha Sabha formed
42. The revolt of 1857 at Lucknow as led by:
Begum of Avadh
43. When was the Rowlatt Act Passes?
44. Gandhi ji launched the Non-coperation movement in
45. Quit India movement began on:
9th August 194210th August 194215th August 194216th August 1942
46. The captain of Indian Hockey team who won Asia cup 2007 was
47. The Longest day in southern Hemisphere is
48. â€˜Great Barrier Reefâ€™ is situated nearSouth America
49. â€˜Dakshin Gangotriâ€™ is located inUttarakhand
50. A mountain range of Europe is
51. The longest river of South America