Solutions : BPSC PRE 2008 Solutions
52. The share of agriculture and allied sectors in the Gross Domestic products of India is
53. The increase in literacy rate in India during 1991-2001 is
54. The three largest states of India in order of area are
Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharasthra
Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
55. When did Humayun first attacked Chunar fort?
56. The meaning of word Bantai during medieval period was?
System of calculating revenue
57. Akbar merged Bengal and Bihar in the empire?
58. When did Queen Victoria declared the taking over of Indian Administration under British crown?
1 Nov. 1858
31 Dec. 1857
6 Jan. 1958
17 Nov. 1859
59. In which year did Lord Curzen cancel the partition of Bengal?
60. When did the British Government appoint Sadler University Commission for reforms in education
61. Which person of Jagdishpur who took the lead the revolutionaries during the revolt of 1857 A.D.
62. Emperor Sabha Alam II gave the diwani of Bengal-Bihar and Orissa to East India Company on
12 August 1765
18 August 1765
29 August 1765
21 August 1765
63. What is the percentage of seat reserved for women in the Parliament Bangladesh
64. In which year Railway Ministry announced to start the project known as â€˜Village on Wheelsâ€™2004
65. When was the Lok Sabha Election 2004 cancelled and re-voting done at Chhapara Constituency in Bihar?
10 May and 15 July
10 May and 31 May
15 May and 31 May
25 May and 10 June
66. Match correctly
B. Chouri Choura
3. West Bengal
4. Uttar Pradesh
A B C D
a 1 a 2 a 2 a 4
b 2 b 1 b 4 b 1
c 3 c 4 c 1 d 3
d 4 d 3 d 1 d 2
67. At which placed of Bihar, Gandhiji started Satyagarh movement for the first time of India
68. The â€˜Bodhi Vrikshâ€™ in Bodh Gaya belongs to this generation of its familyThird
69. Where is the highest in the world â€˜Vishwa Shanti Stupâ€™ in BiharVaishali
70. â€˜Nav Nalanda Mahaviharâ€™ is famous forHsuan-tsang memorial
Birth place of Mahaveer
Pali Research Centre
71. By whom the first republic of the world was established in Vaishali
72. Second Green-revolution will be related with
73. Fiscal-deficit is
Total expenditure- Total receipts
Revenue expenditure â€“ Revenue receiptsCapital expenditure â€“ Capital receipts â€“ BorrowingsSum of budget deficit and Govtâ€™s market borrowing and Liabilities.
74. The infant mortality rate of Bihar state is
More than Jharkhand
Equal to Jharkhand
Less than Jharkhand
Equal to all India
75. In the history of Bihar for the first time, the economic survey of the State was presented by:
None of them