CAPF AC FINAL MERIT ORDER RESULT (RESERVE LIST)
1. The result of the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2016 was declared vide Press Note dated 08th February, 2017 recommending 189 candidates in order of merit for appointment.
2. The Commission, in accordance with Rule 16 (4) & (5) of the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2016, had also maintained a Reserve List in order of merit below the last recommended candidate.
3. The Commission hereby recommends 22 candidates, which includes 09
General, 12 OBC and 01 SC candidates, to fill up the remaining posts based on Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2016 from the candidates of Reserve List. A list of these candidates is enclosed. Ministry of Home Affairs would be communicating directly with recommended candidates.
4. The candidature of 02 OBC candidates bearing Roll Numbers 0008415 & 0248679 is Provisional.
5. The list of these 22 candidates is available on the Commission’s
S.NO. ROLLNO NAME