(Notification) UPSC : NDA & NA Exam (II) 2018
Post Detail :
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- National Defence Academy : 339 (208 for Army, 39 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy : 44 (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Total : 383
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and
Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2003 are eligible.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2018 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
|General Ability Test
|SSB Test/Interview :
2. THE PAPERS IN ALL THE SUBJECTS WILL CONSIST OF OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Low - up to Rs. 9000/-pm
Middle - Rs. 9001/- to Rs. 18000/-pm
High - Above 18000/-pm
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
Important Date :
Starting Date- 06-Jun-2018
Last Date – 07-Jul-2018