(Admit Card) UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018
Exam Name: Combined Defence Services Examination (II),
Admit Card Issue Date: 18-11-2018
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. "Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection".
6. Enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination. Entry to the Examination Hall closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session.
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the "Rules for the Examination" available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and "Poster" containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
11. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
12. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.
13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
15. Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who would appear unauthorizedly in ELe. Maths Paper for CDSE(II), 2018 their Answer Scripts of Ele. Maths Paper will not be Evaluated.