Getting Started: List of Govt Website to follow for UPSC Exams
There is lot of material available for the UPSC exams, which is sometime confusing for the aspirants. For any government exam but especially for the UPSC exam it is necessary to follow the official source of information. As all the other sources have their own interpretation of the information, which may be incorrect sometimes. In this article we will provide you some of the official websites which should be followed by UPSC aspirants.
- ncert.nic.in – Download NCERT Texts as PDF.
- nios.ac.in – Download NIOS Online Materials.
- egyankosh.ac.in – Download IGNOU Books.
- yojana.gov.in – Download Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines.
- upsc.gov.in – Official Website of UPSC.
- pib.nic.in – Press Information Bureau Website, for government updates.
- prsindia.org – PRS Website for tracking bills in Parliament.
- idsa.in – IDSA website for Defense and Foreign relations current affairs
- gatewayhouse.in – Indian Council for Global relations.
- envfor.nic.in – Ministry of Environment and Forests.
- mea.gov.in – Ministry of External Affairs.
For Economics section
- indiabudget.nic.in – Download Budget and Economic Survey.
- ibef.org – India Brand Equity Foundation for economy and business.
- vikaspedia.in – Knowledge initiative by InDG.
- makeinindia.com – Make in India initiative for manufacturing related info.
Websites for important government schemes
Finally youtube channel of Rajya sabha to get the expert opinion on current issues