MP State GK Questions (Set-1) for MPSC Exam
1. Which of the following district of Madhya Pradesh is known for its Opium alkaloid processing works?
2. When was Chhattisgarh separated from Madhya Pradesh?
(a) 21 January 1951
(b) 15 June 1970
(c) 10 August 1974
(d) 1 November 2000
3. Who was the first Governor of Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Pattabhi Sitaramaya
(b) Hari Vinayak Pataskar
(c) K. Chengalaraya Reddy
(d) P. V. Dixit (Acting)
4. Which of the following districts of Madhya Pradesh do not touch any other state of India?
(c) Ashok Nagar
5. ‘AHIRAI’ is the traditional folk dance is for which tribe of Madhya Pradesh?
(b) Damor, Damaria
(c) Bharia tribe
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (c)