(Papers) Rajasthan PSC : Pre Exam - 2013
Question Paper-G.K.& G.S
Exam Name : Rajasthan PSC Pre Exam (RAS/RTS Comb. Comp. Exam - 2016)
Total Marks : 200
Total Question : 150
Subjects : General Studies & General Knowledge
:: General Studies ::
1.Which of the following texts has not beea written by Kumbha ?
(2) Sudha Prabandh
2.Jamanadas, Chhootela, Baksaram and Nandalal are associated with which of the following styles of painting ?
(1) Alwar Style
(2) Bikaner Style
(3) Marwar Style
(4) Jhalawar Style
3.Over which of the following territories of erstwhile Rajputana did the Varik dynasty rule ?
4. The Yoga Nnvnmi is called
(1) The navami (ninth day) of the Krishna Paksh (dark fortnight) of Bhadon (6th month of the Hindu calendar)
(2) The nnvnru (ninth day) of the Paksh (dark fortnight) of Shravan(5th month of the Hindu calendar)
(3) The navami (ninth day) of the Shukla paksh (Moonlight fortnight) (6th month of the Hindu calendar)
(4) The navami (ninth day) of the Shukla paksh (Moonlight fortnight) of Sharavan (6th month of the Hindu calendar)
5.Tejaji Fair is organised at
(2) Goth Manglod