(Books) : Environment for Civil Services Prelims Exam
Aspirants studying for the preliminary exams to the prestigious Civil Services will find the complete UPSC syllabus for the Environment Paper covered in this book.
Summary of the Book
Environment for Civil Services Preliminary Examination is a 300-page book that covers the 14 topics that encompass the Union Public Service Commission syllabus for the subject.
The topics include Studying Environment the Multidisciplinary, Natural Resources, Ecosystems, Biodiversity and its Conservation, Environment and Human Health, Disasters and their Management, Population and Environment, Global Environmental Problem, Development and Environment Concerns and Climates of India. It also has two sections on important facts that students need to be aware of.
Thanks to its comprehensive take, the book is a perfect guide for all civil services aspirants.
- The Concept of Socialism, Secularism, Democracy and Education
- The State, Political Processes and Identity: Reflections on Modern India
- Current Affairs for IAS
- Civil Services Aptitude Test: Paper 2
- A Comprehensive Guide for the State Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam
- Bank PO Practice Test Papers
Book Detail :
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Upscportal Publications
- Genre: Education
- ISBN: 9789381362341, 9789381362341
- Pages: 300