(The Gist of Kurukshetra) RURAL HEALTH: IT
RURAL HEALTH: IT INITIATIVES
National Health Portal (NHP)
• Functioning as citizen portal for health related information in different
languages (currently six languages).
• Voice portal, providing information through a toll-free number 1800-180-1104
• Mobile App launched.
Online Registration System (ORS)
• Framework to like hospitals for online registration, payment of fees,
appointment, online diagnostic reports etc.
• Around 7 lakh appointments transacted.
• Around 71 Hospitals on board.
• AIMS (New Delhi, Jodhpur, Bihar, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Bhopal).
• RML Hospital
• Safdarjung Hospital
Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN)
• Indigenously developed technology system that provides real-time
information on vaccine stocks and f lows, and storage temperatures across all
cold chain points through a smart phone application.
• Through maintenance of the right temperature, it helps to ensure the quality
and efficacy of the vaccines.
• Implemented across 12 states.
“Mra Aspataal’ (My Hospital) Application
• Collects information on patients’ level of satisfaction through SMS,
Outbound Dialing (OBD), Web Portal, and Mobile Application.
• Contacts the patient to collect information on their level of satisfaction.
• Under Phase I, around 141 hospitals covered. Mobile Academy
• Launched : 2016
• Free audio training course to improve the knowledge base and communication
skills of ASHAs.
• More than 75,000 ASHAs have started the
Mobile Academy course.
• Approximately 84 percent have completed the course.
• States: Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.
• Tracks individuals for treatment-adherence of TB.
• Missed call facility with Toll Free No: 1800- 11-6666 started to reach TB
patients for counseling and treatment support.
• Implemented across all states.
• More than 70 lakh patients been notified till date
Courtesy : Kurukshetra