(The Gist of Kurukshetra) The Vision
areas of Digital India Infrastructure as Utility to Every Citizen:
The Vision areas of Digital India Infrastructure as Utility
to Every Citizen:
- High speed internet as a core utility shall be made available in
all Gram Panchayats.
- Cradle to grave digital identity - unique, lifelong, online and
- Mobile phone and Bank account would enable participation in
digital and financial space at individual level.
- Easy access to a Common Service Centre within their locality.
- Shareable private space on a public Cloud. Safe and secure
Cyberspace in the country.
Governance and Services on Demand:
- Seamlessly integrated across departments or jurisdictions to
provide easy and a single window access to all persons.
- Government services available in real time from online and mobile
- AII citizen entitlements to be available on the Cloud to ensure
- Government services digitally transformed for improving Ease of
- Making financial transactions above a threshold, electronic and
- Leveraging GIS for decision support systems and development.
Digital Empowerment of Citizens:
- Universal digital literacy.
- All digital resources universally accessible.
- All Government documents/ certificates to be available on the
- Availability of digital resources / services in Indian languages.
- Collaborative digital platforms for participative governance.
- Portability of all entitlements for individuals through the Cloud.
For Study Materials Call Us at +91 8800734161 (MON-SAT 11AM-7PM)