(THE GIST OF PIB) Fintech Open Hackathon
Fintech Open Hackathon
- As a part of the Fintech Open Month, NITI Aayog in association with PhonePe will be hosting the first-ever open-to-all Hackathon event for ideating and coming up with the most creative solutions for the FinTech space.
- The Hackathon will provide an opportunity for innovators, digital creators and developers from all over India to think, ideate and code.
- Participants at the hackathon need to use any open-data APIs like PhonePe Pulse along with frameworks such as Account Aggregator as a foundation to power the following use cases:
1. Alternate risk models for Lending, Insurance or Investments with focus on financial Inclusion
2. Innovative Products that use the power data signals for various demographics and Geos for broader adoption of financial services
3. Improved Visualisation and Derived intelligence based on the Digital payments data
- The final app that participants come up with must incorporate one of the above.