(The Gist of PIB) Collab CAD enable students to create 3D Computer Aided Designs [APRIL-2020]
(The Gist of PIB) Collab CAD enable students to create 3D Computer Aided Designs
Collab CAD enable students to create 3D Computer Aided Designs
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog and National Informatics Centre (NIC) jointly launched CollabCAD.
- CollabCAD is a collaborative network, computer-enabled software system, providing a total engineering solution from 2D drafting and detailing to 3D product design.
- The aim of this initiative is to provide a great platform to students of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) across the country to create and modify 3D Computer Aided Designs with free flow of creativity and imagination.
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) housed at NITI Aayog is the Government of India’s flagship initiative to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- At the school level, AIM is establishing Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) in all districts across India.
This is Only Sample Material, To Get Full Materials Buy The Gist 1 Year Subscription - "Only PDF" Click Here