(The Gist of PIB) Curtain Raiser: Army Technology Seminar [JANUARY-2020]
(The Gist of PIB) Curtain Raiser: Army Technology Seminar
Curtain Raiser: Army Technology Seminar
- ARTECH Seminar was launched in 2016 as part of the overall vision of ‘Make in India’ of Hon’ble Prime Minister and is conducted every year as part of events leading to Army Day celebrations.
- The seminar is the flagship event of Indian Army which sets the agenda for focus areas of harvesting indigenous capabilities in the Defence sector.
- ARTECH platform provides an opportunity to practitioners of military operations, policy makers in the Ministry of Defence, industry and academia to put forth their contemporary Defence related capabilities.
- It is also a forum for innovators in uniform to showcase their products and offer these to industry to refine & productionise.
- The fifth edition of ARTECH is being organised by Indian Army on ‘Technologies for Non Contact Warfare’ which will be organised on 23 December 2019 at Manekshaw Centre, Delhi Cantonment.
- There is a select equipment display planned during the seminar by industry, academia, innovators in uniform and startups, DRDO and DPSUs.
This is Only Sample Material, To Get Full Materials Buy The Gist 1 Year Subscription - "Only PDF" Click Here