(The Gist of PIB) Incredible India website [MARCH-2020]
(The Gist of PIB) Incredible India website
Incredible India website
- The Minister of State (IC) for Tourism and Culture, Shri Prahlad Singh Patel will launch the multilingual Incredible India website in New Delhi.
- Incredible India website, the flagship project launched by the Ministry of Tourism, is a promotional website with an aim to project India as a ‘must-visit’ destination across the globe.
- The Ministry of Tourism has revamped the multilingual Incredible India website design, with an aim to provide more information about India’s tourist destinations, attractions, experiences, and where our value lies.
- Ministry of Tourism’s Incredible India 2.0 website aims towards showcasing the varied tourism products of India at a global arena by providing visitors with relevant, personalized and contextual digital experience escalating tourism awareness, attraction and opportunities.
- The website now comprises a plethora of information around 165 destinations, 2700+ pages, 28 States + 9 UTs alongwith multiple attractions.
- The website which is currently hosted in English and Hindi is now being launched in Chinese, Arabic and Spanish with the primary objective to effectively engage the visitors across web and social media platforms thereby providing an exciting experience to the travellers visiting the website from countries from where we witness major tourist footfall.
- The website will be dynamic and constantly evolving with new design and theme, periodically. Going forward, the website will be available in other major international languages.
This is Only Sample Material, To Get Full Materials Buy The Gist 1 Year Subscription - "Only PDF" Click Here