(The Gist of PIB) Ministry of Minority Affairs 2019 report [JANUARY-2020]
(The Gist of PIB) Ministry of Minority Affairs 2019 report
Ministry of Minority Affairs 2019 report
- In the year 2019, Ministry of Minority Affairs focussed on educational empowerment of Minorities, especially Muslim girls, and job-oriented skill development of youths belonging to Minority communities.
- In the year 2019 Ministry of Minority Affairs provided “Begum Hazrat Mahal Girls Scholarships” to 3 lakh economically backward girls belonging to the six notified Minority communities.
- Under the programme to connect Madrasas with formal education, more than 750 teachers including a large number of women teachers, from Madrasas from various states have been trained by the Ministry of Minority Affairs this year.
Skill Development/Employment Opportunities:
- More than 1.25 lakh youths belonging to Minority communities were provided job-oriented skill development training through “Gharib Nawaz Employment Scheme”, “Seekho aur Kamao”, “Nai Manzil”, “Usttad”, “Nai Roshni” in 2019.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs has decided to organise 100 “Hunar Haat” in the next five years across the country to provide market and employment and employment opportunities to master artisans, craftsmen and traditional culinary experts.
- Under “Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram” (PMJVK) of the Ministry of Minority Affairs, 104 Common Service Centres have been approved across the country.
- These centres will work as a single-window assistance centre to provide information regarding Central Government and State Governments schemes.
- India has become the first country in the entire world which has made the entire Haj 2020 process 100 percent digital.
- Online application, E-Visa, Haj mobile app, “E-MASIHA” health facility have been provided to Indian Muslims going for Hajj.
- 100 per cent digitisation of Waqf properties across the country has been completed.
- A programme has been launched for 100 percent Geo tagging and digitalisation of Waqf properties across the country to ensure these properties can be utilised for welfare of the society.
- A total of 8 Mutawalis were awarded under “Qaumi Waqf Board Taraqiati Scheme” for better management of Waqf properties in their respective state Waqf boards.
This is Only Sample Material, To Get Full Materials Buy The Gist 1 Year Subscription - "Only PDF" Click Here