(The Gist of PIB) Nagpur Resolution [JANUARY-2020]
(The Gist of PIB) Nagpur Resolution
- The ‘Nagpur Resolution- A holistic approach for empowering citizens’ was adopted during the Regional Conference on ‘Improving Public Service Delivery – Role of Governments’, in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- The conference was organised by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG), Government of India, in collaboration with the Government of Maharashtra.
- The Conference resolved that Government of India and the State Governments shall collaborate to:
- empower the citizens through timely updation of citizens charters, implementation of enactments and benchmarking standards for continuous improvement;
- empower citizens by reduction in timelines of grievance redressal;
- adopt a holistic approach for improved service delivery through digital platforms;
- achieve a sense of common identity by exchange of expertise in the areas of Improved Service Delivery between the paired States under the Ek Bharat – Shreshtha Bharat Program;
- Ensure timely publication of Good Governance Index to identify the quality of governance in 10 sectors especially those pertaining to welfare and infrastructure at the Union, State and District levels.
This is Only Sample Material, To Get Full Materials Buy The Gist 1 Year Subscription - "Only PDF" Click Here