(GIST OF YOJANA) AI-enabled mobile application for Swachh Bharat Mission [NOVEMBER-2019]
(GIST OF YOJANA) AI-enabled mobile application for Swachh Bharat Mission
AI-enabled mobile application for Swachh Bharat Mission
- The Swachh Ministry Survekshan-2020 of Housing and Toolkit- Urban Affairs “SBM (MoHUA), Water Plusalong Protocol with and the Swachh Nagar"- has launched an integrated waste management app and Artificial Intelligence enabled mSBM App.
- The Swachh Survekshan 2020 Toolkit contains the detailed survey methodology and component indicators with scores to help cities to prepare themselves for the survey.
- Al-enabled mSBM App, a Mobile App developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), not only facilitates the applicants of Individual Household Latrine (IHHL) under SBM-U to know the status of their application in real-time after uploading the photograph but also helps them upload the correct photo.
- The App also helps the respective ULB nodal officer to verify and approve the application thereby significantly reducing the processing time for the applicants.
- The Ministry every year redesigns the Swachh Survekshan innovatively to ensure that the process becomes more and more robust, with a focus on sustaining the changed behaviours.