Uttar Pradesh State GK Questions (Set-21) for UPPSC Exam
1. Where is the narrow belt of 'Bhabhar' in Uttar Pradesh?
(a) In Plain area
(b) In Tarai area
(c) In pebbles land
(d) In the area of Ganga-Yamuna
2. Of which religion are the maximum followers in Uttar Pradesh?
3. In which of the following cities do Chandra Shekhar Azad University of
Agriculture & Technology (CSAUAT) exis in the State?
4. What is the average height of Sonbhadra ranges at Mirzapur?
(a) 600 metres
(b) 800 metres
(c) 200 metres
(d) 400 metres
5. What is the density of population Bihar as per census of 2011?
1(b), 2(b), 3(c), 4(a), 5(d)