1.On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018 held by the Union Public Service Commission from 28th September to 7th October, 2018, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and other documents such as TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC and PwBD certificates and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them. Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen must also produce original certificates dated earlier than the closing date of the application of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 i.e. 06.03.2018.
3. Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 4 th February, 2019. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The e-Summon Letter of Personality Test of candidates being called for Interview may be downloaded from the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in & http://www.upsconline.in from 8th Jan, 2019. The candidates who are not able to download e-Summon Letter for Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472 or by email on (email@example.com). No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will ordinarily be entertained.
5. All the candidates, who qualified for Personality Test/Interview are required to opt in/opt out for publically making available their scores under the Public Disclosure Scheme. Candidates are advised to go through DoP&T letter No. 39020/1/2016-Estt(B) dated 21.06.2016, 19.07.2017 and Commission’s Note on PUBLIC DISCLOSURE, THROUGH PORTAL, OF SCORES OF CANDIDATES NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE COMMISSION AGAINST THE RESULT OF AN EXAMINATIO
6. At the time of filling up of Detailed Application Form (DAF), Cadre & Service Preferences were not obtained from the candidates qualified for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018 and it was inter alia mentioned in Column 18 & 19 of DAF that all the candidates, who qualify for Personality Test /Interview on the basis of Result of Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018, will be required to submit their Order of Preferences for Zone(s)/State(s) Cadre (for IAS/IPS0) and Order of Preferences for Participating Services through an Addendum to the DAF. The Addendum to DAF will be made available on the Commission’s website from 21/12/2018 to 03/01/2019 (06:00 P.M.). Candidates are advised to visit the website of Department of Personnel & Training at the link http://persmin.gov.in/AIS1/QryCA.asp for perusing the Revised Cadre Allocation Policy-2017 dated 05.09.2017. They are also advised to go through the details of the Cadre Allocation Policy 2017 extremely carefully before submitting their preferences for Zones as well as Cadres there under. The preferences once opted and submitted cannot be modified or changed at a later stage. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence while filling up the preferences for Zones as well as Cadres there under. If a candidate fails to submit the Addendum to DAF by last date/time, it will be considered that the candidate has no preference to make for Zones & Cadres / Services and no request shall be entertained in this regard.
7. No request for any type of change/modification of information already supplied in DAF would be entertained by the Commission. However, wherever necessary the candidates are advised to notify changes in their address/contact details only, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Fax at numbers indicated above within 7 days of publishing this Press Note.
8. All the qualified candidates are required to fill up the Attestation Form online and submit the same ONLINE which would be made available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training from the date of commencement of Personality Test(Interview) till the conclusion of Personality Test (Interview) on the link http://persmin.gov.in/AIS1/WelcomeCSE.asp. Therefore all candidates qualified for the Personality Test (Interview) are advised to fill it up online within the prescribed time limit. For any query / clarification regarding Attestation Form the candidates should contact Department of Personnel & Training on E-mail ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Or telephone nos. 011-23093683, 23092158, 23040335.
9. Name of the candidates along with his/her Roll No. who have qualified in the written part of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018 may be seen in the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
10. The marks sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 30 days.
11. The Result of one candidate with Roll No. 1226558 has been kept withheld subject to the outcome of the Court Case.