Model Questions for UPSC PRE CSAT PAPER SET - 60
1. Ajay is opposite to Mohan?
Direction: P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W are sitting around a circle and
are facing the centre.
1. P is second to the right of T
2. S is not the neighbors of P
3. V is the neighbors of U
4. is not between S and W
5. W is not between U and S.
2. Which two of the following are not neighbors?
(a) R, V
(b) U, V
(c) R, P
(d) Q, W
3. Which one is immediate right to the V?
4. Which of the following is correct?
(a) P is to the immediate right of Q
(b) R is between U & V
(c) Q is to the immediate left of U
(d) U is between W & S
Direction: In each question below is given a statement followed by two
assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the
following assumption and decide which of the following assumption is implicit in
the statement. Given answer.
(a) If only assumption I is implicit
(b) If only assumption II is implicit
(c) If neither I nor II is implicit
(d) If both I and II are implicit
5. Statement: The railway authority has rescheduled the departure of many
long distance trains and put up the revised fining on its website.
(I) The passengers may note the change in departure time from the website.
(II) The passengers may be able to notice the change and board their respective
trains before departure.
6. Statement: The school has decided to give five grace marks in English
to all the student of std. IX as the performance of these students in English
was below expectation.
(I) Majority of the students of std. IX may still fail in English even after
giving grace marks.
(II) Majority of the students of std. IX may now pass in English after giving
7. Statement: You need to be talented to identity talent.
(I) Talent is acquired and developed.
(II) Talent is hereditary.
8. Statement: Job rotations help employees get an overview of the
(I) Job rotation is the only method to get an overview of the organization.
(II) It is requised to have an overview of the organization.
9. Statement: Banks should always checks financial status before lending
money to a client.
(I) checking before lending would give a true picture of the client’s
(II) Clients sometimes may not present the correct picture of their ability
foreplay loan amount to the bank.
10. Statement: The government has decided to run all commercial vehicles
on bio-fuels in order to save the depleting fossil fuel reserves.
(I) It is possible to switch over from fossil fuels to bio-fuels for
(II) Sufficient amount of bio-fuels can be produced in the country to run all
1 (c) 2 (a) 3 (d) 4 (b) 5 (d) 6 (b) 7 (a) 8 (b) 9 (b)