(Syllabus) MP PSC State Forest Service Examination : Main Exam -2018
SUBJECT- GENERAL STUDIES (FIRST PAPER)
1. General Science and Environment
Questions on general science and Environment xwill cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.
2. In current events knowledge of significant National and International leveling will be tested.
3. History of India and Independent India In History, questions of general knowledge related to social, economic and political aspects will be asked. Also, there will be questions on Indian National Movement and Development of Independent India.
4. (1) Geography of India There will be questions of general knowledge relating to Physical, social and economic geography. It will also include questions on Indian Agriculture and Natural resources. There will be questions pertaining to demography and census of India.
(2) General Geographical awareness of world.
5. Indian Polity and Economy
Political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, economic development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial institutions. 6. Sports
Important games and sports tournaments, Awards and personalities for M.P., India, Asia and World.
7. Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
There will be questions related to the development of Mountains, rivers, climate, Flora and Fauna, Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh . It wiil aiso have questions relating to important dynasties of M.P., Contribution of important dynasties In the Histroy & Culture of Madhya Pradesh, There will be questions on Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historicai personalities of M.P.
8. Polity and Economy of M.P.
Political system. Political partities and elections, Pachyati Raj, Social system and economic development of M.P.. This will also include questions on Industry, Plans, Economic programmes, business, demography and
census of M.P.
9. General Mental Ability
Numerical ability, reasoning, coding, data analysis and interpretation and analogy. 10. Information and Communication Technology
Questions pertaining to characteristics, uses, and terminologies such as website, online, search engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber crime.